Laboratory of Applied Mathematics
Head of Laboratory - Sirotkin Vadim, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist Chukalina Marina Valerievna, Ph.D.
List of publications
The field of research activity is:
- the quantitative analysis (Microscopy & Tomography) with the (electron, proton and X-ray) microbeams: simulation of the signal formation processes and the inverse problems solution.
- Development of the mathematical models (signal equation writing);
- Investigation of the equation properties:
existence, uniqueness and stability of a solution,
- Search of the approach for the inverse problem solution,
- Development and implementation of the numerical schemes for the direct and inverse problem solution,
- Evaluation of the sensitivity and resolution of the scanning technique.
- the mathematical and computer approaches for the X-ray optical elements/systems analysis.
- the Wavelet Analysis:
- One-Dimensional Signal Processing:
- application to EXAFS Spectroscopy
- application to Magnetotunnelling Spectroscopy of the electron states
- Multiresolution Analysis (Accuracy problem in X-Ray Fluorescence Tomography)